- Shipping & Delivery
We will deliver your order to the address which you specify for delivery, when you place your order. The delivery address may be different from your billing address. For example, you can have products delivered to a friend or relative, or to your place of work. If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which have not been received.
Delivery is charged at £3.50 per order and we will endeavour to deliver as soon as possible. Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. We are only able to process and dispatch orders during these timescales. When we dispatch your order, you will receive an email confirmation. We would expect deliveries to reach you within 21 days of order due to the nature of personalisation. On rare occasions when we are unable to meet this, we will notify you either by email or telephone to inform you of any delays.
Please note, some postal addresses in Northern Ireland and offshore remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our normal delivery services so may take a little longer to be received.
Unfortunately, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
The majority of our orders are despatched by Royal Mail's Recorded service. Some larger orders will be dispatched via TNT.
In the event you have not received your order, please contact our customer services department by email on email@example.com or by telephone 01582 670100.
- Returns and Replacements
We want you to be happy with your order; however, in the unlikely event that you not completely satisfied, you can return your item to us for a refund providing the following conditions are met:
- The products are returned unused and in perfect condition, i.e. saleable.
- Using the original packaging within 14 days of your order being received.
- Have all the relevant paperwork, order number, name, address and instructions on how you would like us to proceed.
- Have our returns address clearly printed on the outer packaging (Address below).
- Is not an item that has been personalised.
Customer Services Department
C/O Hy-Pro Int
LU5 5BN, UK
Failure to adhere to the above conditions may result in the refusal of your return.
Please note that personalised items cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns Process
- Please call or email our customer service department, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01582 670100 to arrange your return.
- Re-package your items in the original packaging, including your name, address and order number, and address the parcel to the above stated address.
- Take the labelled parcel to your nearest Post Office.
- The parcel remains the customers’ responsibility until it reaches us. You will receive an email confirming receipt of their parcel once it has been accepted back into our Distribution Centre.
- Please allow up to 10 days from receipt of the parcel into our Distribution Centre for your return to be processed and your refund to commence.
By ordering via our online checkout process, you are confirming your consent to our terms and conditions. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email, detailing the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- Where goods are not available
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If the order is to be delivered outside of the United Kingdom
- If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
Your right to cancel: You may cancel your contract with us if you notify us within 7 days of receipt of your order. You must notify us either by email at email@example.com or 01582 670100. You must return the item to us immediately, should the item already be in your possession. We will then return the cost of the order in full to you. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All prices are subject to, and include VAT at the current rate and are quoted in pounds sterling. The price seen online will be the price that you, the customer, will pay.
On occasions, we may offer promotions or discounts. The price purchased remains the price that you, the customer, will pay and confirms the contract that you have entered with us. We reserve the right to change our pricing without prior warning and to withdraw promotions as warranted by us.